Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Project Life December 16-22 / Week 51

Wow, the holidays seemed to go by so quickly! I really enjoyed all the time with family and time away from work but now its back to reality. Here is week 51, the week before Christmas.

I am pretty sure I could take pictures of the Christmas tree all day long, I just love everything about all the decorations. I took a lot more pictures of all the decor so I might add an extra page of those details.
The Lord of the Rings quote doesn't have much to do specifically with me, but I came across it on Pinterest that week, and loved it so I had to include it. Please let me know if you have questions for me about anything; I would be happy to answer!



I will be back later this week with the rest of 2012 so stay tuned! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Welcome, 2013!



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. It's so cool that you live in Lafayette! My family is from in and around Lafayette :) I'm enjoying your Project Life photos--I'm getting started this week for the first time.

    ReplyDelete