Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Project Life: Weeks 46 - 50


Another big catch up here! I always have excuses but this time my computer was in the shop for a week. Note to self: don't let your computer be taken away in the middle of December! I got it back safe and sound, though, and am now all caught up (yay!).

WEEK 46:



WEEK 47:
This week I made a few extra pages to go along with our trip to Texas. I really enjoy being able to use all my pictures. 


 Extra Pages:





WEEK 48:






WEEK 49:
I love, love, these colors! So bright and cheery and yet so festive. One good thing that comes from me posting these late is that I don't have to hide my email from Becky about the Creative Team!





WEEK 50:



So there you have it! I so love this system - I was four weeks behind and yet caught back up after just a few days of work. Please let me know if you have any questions about anything for me, I would be happy to answer! 




Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful layouts! Looks like your road trip was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just found your site — love it! What fun. And your layouts are a delight. Question: Are you using Photoshop to design your inserts? I am new to Project Life and am compiling ideas re the best way to do things. I love all of your 3x4 pieces, especially. You are a wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, yes, I use photoshop to put my pages together. Photoshop Elements would work as well. It is really easy to learn how to use the digital templates, and if you go to Jessicasprague.com she has a class on how to use the digital Project Life templates.

      Delete
  3. Where did you get the texas 3x4? I'm looking for one with California, Texas and Louisiana with hearts on specific cities!!! hel!p!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the link: http://wildblueberryink.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=state%20love%20journaling%20cards&page=5&product_id=591.

      Also, here is a tutorial on how to move the heart: http://wildblueberryink.com/2012/09/03/tutorial-state-love-hearts/

      Hope that helps!

      Delete
  4. Hi Haley-
    I'm new to your blog (but finding TONS of inspiration) and had a question for you-how did you get started with digital scrapbooking? Is it self-taught or did you take an online class? I've been paper scrapbooking for about 11 years but I'd love to dabble in digital to catch up on the early years of my marriage-I'm doing Project Life (paper) for the first time in 2013. Hoping this helps me stay on track!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the help of the internet I was able to teach myself everything I needed to get started. From there it was some trial and error. I just got better the more I practiced. Here is what I needed to get started:
      - Photoshop (or photoshop elements)
      - Project Life Templates and Core Kit (acdigitals.com)
      - Jessica Sprague Digital Project Life Tutorials - this link will take you to a site offering a digital project life class but also there are two video tutorials on the page that are free. Those are the ones I thought were great to get you started. [http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5004%3Abecky-higgins-digital-project-life&catid=117%3Alanding-pages&Itemid=275]

      Thanks for visiting my blog! Hope you have a great 2013 :)

      Delete