Monday, January 21, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week Two


This week I tried to be more intentional about getting my DSLR out and I am glad I did. Don't get me wrong, I love my iPhone but when I have time it is worth it to get the big camera out.
I am really liking this Seafoam kit, it is great to not feel like I have to stay one color palette. Hence, the pops of green throughout.

Love that quote from Jason about how he makes his chili, we are totally different when it comes to making food. I must follow a recipe and he is "willy-nilly." Our results are usually pretty good for both of us so I guess there is no "right" way. I enjoyed that resolutions printable, you can find it here. Love how it reminds me of what is really important. And I am loving my new Erin Condren planner, FYI. Totally worth it (so far).

On this side a lot of photos plus my weekly quote card and week in review card. So far I really like being able to sum up my week in one place. We celebrated my Mom's birthday this week and I promise I have more than one photo from that. I made an insert of all the extra photos that I will get printed at the end of the month. Jason actually got his cello out on Saturday, it had been a really long time. I love to hear him play.  Then there are food photos which are pretty self explanatory ;)

And, that pretty much sums it up. Thanks for stopping by!





Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Hi...just trying to get started with Project Life and I love your style. Have a great year...can't wait to see more pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout--and your photography is awesome--crisp and vibrant--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are FANTASTIC! So getting that DSLR out was the right choice for sure! Great pages and wonderful elements as well. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE how colorful your spread is, and all the food shots! It seems everyone has been documenting Downton Abbey this week -- I have yet to catch an episode but I think I might have to check it out after seeing how obsessed with it everyone is! Oh, and I had to smile at your weather card -- it was 60 degrees here in DC over the weekend...and then this morning it was 10 degrees. What the heck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haley your pages and photos are amazing, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! I'm swinging over from Becky's to check out your digital work this year. As soon as I saw your Erin Condren planner, I couldn't wait to scroll down to see what you'd created. I love my EC planner, and know that they're carried and coveted by only cool fun people!

    Your photos are gorgeous, and I love the layout. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see more. Oh, and have fun with your planner!

    ReplyDelete