|...on this day I married my best friend and the most amazing man.|
|Our 1st Anniversary|
As I look back and look forward, I smile. I simply love us. I love who we are as a couple, I love how we talk, I love how we laugh, I love how we relax, I love how we argue, I love us being us.
Without Jason in my life I don't know where I'd be. Well... actually I would probably:
- Live in an apartment where the dishes only got done once a week
- Eat cereal, hot dogs, macaroni and cheese and spaghetti
- I would wash my clothes but never put them away
- Leave all the lights in the house on
- And all the cabinet doors would be open
- I would probably never get around to making or drinking coffee
- Yep, Haley without Jason would be a sad sight. He is so everything that I am not :) He is so constant and calm and steadfast and I am so all-over-the-place.
Our two years together by the numbers:
1 vomiting stint
Many, many laughs
Over 1600 texts
215 episodes of Naruto
Countless trips to Starbucks
A few midnight grocery runs
1 living plant
1 vacation across the world
So much thankfulness.
I'd say it has been a pretty good time, don't you think?
Thank you, Love, for everything. Looking forward to the many more years (God-willing) we will be able to spend together!
Ok, before I go I have to show you this:
Jason was the one who brought up "4-H" - I thought my Dad might get a kick out of that :) In Jason's defense he did run out of wrapping paper.