Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Two years ago...

...on this day I married my best friend and the most amazing man.

dinkledinephotography.com
Our 1st Anniversary


As I look back and look forward, I smile. I simply love us. I love who we are as a couple, I love how we talk, I love how we laugh, I love how we relax, I love how we argue, I love us being us.
Without Jason in my life I don't know where I'd be. Well... actually I would probably:
  • Live in an apartment where the dishes only got done once a week
  • Eat cereal, hot dogs, macaroni and cheese and spaghetti
  • I would wash my clothes but never put them away
  • Leave all the lights in the house on
  • And all the cabinet doors would be open
  • I would probably never get around to making or drinking coffee
  • Yep, Haley without Jason would be a sad sight. He is so everything that I am not :) He is so constant and calm and steadfast and I am so all-over-the-place.
Our two years together by the numbers:
2 years
2 people
3 moves
5 jobs
1 vomiting stint
1 degree
0 couches
12,517 photos
Many, many laughs
Some tears
2 Churches
Over 1600 texts
215 episodes of Naruto
1 neat-freak
1 not-so-much-neat-freak
Countless trips to Starbucks
A few midnight grocery runs
1 living plant
No injuries
1 vacation across the world
2 cars
So much thankfulness.

I'd say it has been a pretty good time, don't you think? 

Thank you, Love, for everything. Looking forward to the many more years (God-willing) we will be able to spend together!

Ok, before I go I have to show you this:
Jason was the one who brought up "4-H" - I thought my Dad might get a kick out of that :) In Jason's defense he did run out of wrapping paper.






Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. What was in the presents!!? You show us the wrapping --lovely Jason. And we don't get to see what was in them?

    ReplyDelete