Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Project Life June 3-9

We had a busy week that included celebrating our second anniversary and visiting Jason's parents in Michigan. You can tell that I had a TON of pictures to work with because of how many collages I have! For an anniversary present Jason got me a new lens and I have been having fun using it.
  



anniversary extra pages:

 

Details about this week/products used:
 - I used Persnickety Prints Lavender&Chick Kit for my overall theme
 - This template from Design Editor was used for my computer picture (bottom left picture, first page)
 - I used to try to make my own collages in photoshop but this week I broke down and bought these 4x6 collages from Lilypad. They made life so much easier!
 - This was my first week to add extra pages. I enjoyed adding extra details about our anniversary. For these pages I used elements from the Project Life Original (Cherry) Edition
 - Templates used are Project Life A & G
 - I also use these date stamps on each picture (I love, love these!!)
 - The "Hello Today" circle used on the sky picture is from Ali Edwards Memory Circles
 - You will see blurred/covered areas. Some are just notes from Jason and I and some are names of our friends and I want to respect privacy.
 - The quote bubble journal card I found through Pinterest
 - I know I have a lot of journaling this week. I have been using the Momento app on my iPhone to keep track of things that have been going on during the week and thus I have more to write! I heard about the Momento app from Jennifer Woodbury's blog.

I am linking up to the Mom Creative Project Life Tuesday. Go there for awesome Project Life inspiration!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment