Saturday, June 2, 2012

Project Life May 27-June 2

I used the 'Love is All you Need' free kit from Persnickety Prints for my layouts (find it here). Originally, I purchased the Cherry (Original) Edition of Project Life at JessicaSprague.com to use for this year. I found out, though, after several weeks that I would have to start using the same things over and over again. So, now I am finding new things to use each week and it has been fun to change things up a bit.

Tid-bits about this week:
 - We didn't do anything too exciting this week, kind of a regular week for us. It was nice for me to have the holiday off though :)
 - The weather was so weird!  Monday it was 90 degrees and sunny and today (Saturday) it is 60 degrees and cloudy.
 - I think most, if not all, of my pictures were taken with my iPhone - it is just so convenient!!
 - This is the first week that I included some scanned-in mail (a thank you card).
 - You will see some blurred or marked out text; just respecting the privacy of my friend :)
 - God has really laid on my heart to work on being content (second page far right photo). My whole life I have always been looking toward something: turning 16 yrs. old, graduating from high school, having a boyfriend, graduating from college, getting engaged, getting married, getting a job.... Recently I have been looking toward Jason graduating nursing school (he hasn't even started!) and maybe moving - going on to the next stage of our life. I am realizing that if I don't live for time right now I am not enjoying life or living it to its fullest. Someday I know I will look back and miss this time in our lives! Thank you, God, for the time I have right now to enjoy you and the gifts you have given me!

Here are my layouts for this week:




Can you believe the year is already half over??!!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment