Tid-bits about this week:
- We didn't do anything too exciting this week, kind of a regular week for us. It was nice for me to have the holiday off though :)
- The weather was so weird! Monday it was 90 degrees and sunny and today (Saturday) it is 60 degrees and cloudy.
- I think most, if not all, of my pictures were taken with my iPhone - it is just so convenient!!
- This is the first week that I included some scanned-in mail (a thank you card).
- You will see some blurred or marked out text; just respecting the privacy of my friend :)
- God has really laid on my heart to work on being content (second page far right photo). My whole life I have always been looking toward something: turning 16 yrs. old, graduating from high school, having a boyfriend, graduating from college, getting engaged, getting married, getting a job.... Recently I have been looking toward Jason graduating nursing school (he hasn't even started!) and maybe moving - going on to the next stage of our life. I am realizing that if I don't live for time right now I am not enjoying life or living it to its fullest. Someday I know I will look back and miss this time in our lives! Thank you, God, for the time I have right now to enjoy you and the gifts you have given me!
Here are my layouts for this week:
Can you believe the year is already half over??!!