Thursday, June 21, 2012

Photoshop Top 5 - Days 2-3-4

DAY 2
On Day Two I completed a couple Digital Quickpages. Though I am not a one-picture-per-page scrapbooker they were still fun to complete and it was really easy too. Who knows, maybe someday when I have lots of time (haha) I will do more pages like this.



DAY 3
On day three we learned how to add frames and texture to our photos. This was fun too - maybe not something I would do every day but definitely great to learn! Here are my two photos:

DAY 4
On day four we learned how to make our own blog header. Very helpful tips! I hope to make a more interesting blog header someday and now I know how.


Read what I learned on day 1 here.

In honor of JessicaSprague.com's 5th Birthday they are offering a free Photoshop Top 5 class. Learn more about the birthday celebrations here.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment