Sunday, June 24, 2012

In Our Kitchen / Chicken-Coconut Soup

Recipe: Chicken-Coconut Soup with Summer Squash and Edamame

From: Williams-Sonoma New Flavors for Soups

New (to us) Ingredients: Fish Sauce, Edamame, Lemongrass

First time making? Yes

Our Thoughts: As I was putting this soup together with Jason I thought there was NO way that it could taste good. However, all the flavors did come together nicely and tasted really good. A great light, flavorful soup for summer; creamy with just a hint of spiciness. Jason said (and I agree) that next time we make it we will probably add some rice (wild?) to our meal to help fill us up.











p.s. I don't have much light to work with in my kitchen so I did my best but I know the pictures are not great :)



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment