Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Digital Project Life 2013: Weeks 29 & 30

Welcome to another Project Life post! I continue to have a hard time sitting down and actually posting these, I do apologize. Here are weeks 29 and 30:

Week 29:






Things to note: I am on another 'taking pictures of food' kick, as I am sure you can tell. To create a cohesive look for this layout I used several Paislee Press pictures+words templates. I also used supplies from both the Jade and Seafoam kits. 



Week 30:




Things to note: I love making my favorite pictures the focal point of my layout; and I love how the picture of Jason and I turned out. I actually included some paper memorabilia by scanning in my appointment card for my haircut. The pops of green throughout these pages makes me smile.








Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment