Sunday, July 28, 2013

Digital Project Life 2013: Weeks 27 & 28

We were pretty busy these first two weeks of July: two of my sisters had birthday's, we celebrated Independence day, Jason's parent's came for a visit, Jason continued with summer school and began his job as a patient care intern in the ER.

Week 27:




Things to note: For this week I used some Lori Whitlock Templates again to show off some bigger photos. On the left side I used a 4x6 template and cropped it to the correct size before I put in all the photos for my sister's birthday. On the right side I displayed one of my favorite fireworks photos. I also made an insert of the rest of my fireworks pictures that is not displayed here. I love using blank space to put text directly on the photos!




Week 28:


Things to note: I went back to my favorite Project Life Templates this week. I used several new 4x6 templates on this layout to try to make a cohesive look and I like the way it turned out!





 

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pages Haley! I like the different templates you used on your Week 27, as well as the big photo collage. I also really like the white space photo templates by Lili you used on Week 28. I have those... you have just reminded me to use them more often!

    ReplyDelete