This week I tried to focus more on the pictures and less on embellishments and I love how it turned out. It has been fun to mix things up week to week. Read on for more in-depth explanations of everything.
- Sunday was our last day in Michigan and I still took a lot of photos (top right). I love using 4x6 collage templates to fit in several photos from one day. We celebrated Jason's Birthday that day as well; the "happiness" picture in the collage is a copy of the birthday card I got him.
- On Monday (bottom left) my parents came over and we went out to dinner. I included a business card from the restaurant (something I have just started doing).
- Nothing else too exciting, I included a ticket from the movie we saw on Sunday in on of the 3x4 slots. (I'll explain the "instagram" 3x4 in a little bit)
- Yes, Wednesday I went running for the first time in 3 years. Ouch! But it does feel good to be moving. Thanks to Jason for getting my tush out the door.
- For our Anniversary we got a new coffee grinder from Jason's parents. This week we have been making french press coffee instead of drip coffee. It tastes wonderful! This is the first time I have made a larger picture on the page, I kind of like the way it looks.
- You probably notice that two of these pictures are taken on my carpet (running shoes and spaghetti). Since I live in an apartment I don't have much natural light to work with - except by the sliding door in the living room. I guess I need to work on better backgrounds ;)
- The 3x4 wine picture is an Instagram that I took on the night Jason made dinner for us. We finally opened our first bottle of wine from Australia that we bought in February. It tasted so good.
- The final picture on the bottom right is of my family on Father's day. I took tons of pictures of that day but this one was definitely my favorite. I think my family is beautiful... inside and out. And because Jan and I took so many pictures I stuck several 4x6 pictures on two 12x12 layouts to add as extra pages to my PL album:
|For the title card I |
used Persnickety Print's lowercase & numbers
set and washi tape from Pugly Pixels
|I love both of these Design Editor templates! Find them here:|
Circle Tag Template
|It's A Beautiful Day Paper Pack|
|Needs+Wants It's A Date - Date Stamps|
|Digital Project Life Template A|
|4x6 Collages No. 1|
|Amber Edition Arrows|
|Amber Edition Extra Elements|
I am linking up over at the Mom Creative today for Project Life Tuesday.