Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Anniversary and J's Birthday


A year goes by so fast! J and I celebrated one year of being married on June 5. It has been a wonderful year, we both have learned so much about each other and grown closer together. I am so thankful for my husband, he is truly my best friend.
Flowers from Jason

Us :)

I made pecan rum french toast for our dinner... yummy!
A little less than a week (June 10) after our anniversary we celebrated Jason's birthday. The very next day we were moving so I didn't make a nice dinner or cake.. but I think he still had a good day :)
Jason and his oreo DQ cake

My little piggy :)


We did move this past weekend so I will post pictures of that and our new apartment soon. It is great to be living in Lafayette - only 5 minutes from my work! I have almost been working at St. E for 2 1/2 weeks. I like it so far but I still feel like I have a lot to learn! By God's grace I will get better and better. Jason will be starting his job in Lafayette in one week, praise the Lord! He was able to transfer to a nursing home owned by the same company that he worked for in Logansport. He will be working second shift and so when I am officially trained at St. E we will both be on second shift which will work out nice. It is amazing how God answers our prayers sometimes even before we pray them!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment