Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Digital Project Life 2013: Week 21+insert and Week 22

These two weeks are the start of changing up my regular routine again... and it feels good! I usually take a photo every day and then place each photo from Mon-Sun in the same regular spot. However, now I am not concentrating on taking a photo every single day and instead taking pictures of what feels right to document. For week 21 I had a lot of instagram photos to work with so I used a different template to accommodate and for week 22 I used a lot of templates and white space to add text with my photos.

WEEK 21:


Things to note: For the left side I used a Lori Whitlock template to accommodate all the instagram pictures I had taken that week. I also used journaling cards from the Cinnamon edition. Also, see below for the 8x8 insert I put together to display all the extra wedding photos from that week. 



Week 21 Wedding Insert (8x8):


Templates used: Lori Whitlock Basic Life Templates: Set 14, Set 9


WEEK 22:



Things to note: I love, love the brightness and cheeriness in this layout (thank you, Honey Edition!). I also love how I was able to tie the two pages together using templates and white space. As for pictures, I love the rainbow picture I captured with my iPhone - it totally made my day!







Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment