Thursday, August 2, 2012

Week in the Life 2012 / Part 4: The Album (Days 5-7)


Three more days documented from our ordinary lives:
Day 5 pgs 1&2


Day 5 pgs 3&4



Day 5 pgs 5&6


Day 6 pgs 1&2



Day 6 pgs 3&4



Day 6 pgs 5&6


Day 7 pgs 1&2



Day 7 pgs 3&4


Day 7 pgs 5&6


I can't describe how good it felt to have this done! It certainly took a lot of work but I think it was worth it and I am sure it will be even more worth it as I look at this book down the road. Most of all, I had so much fun putting this together and taking and editing the pictures. I felt that I grew with my photography skills - always thinking outside the box of what I could take pictures of for seven days!

Be sure to look at all my Week in the Life 2012 posts:
And come back tomorrow for some extra pages that I added to the book such as WITL: At A Glance, extra picture collages, and pages about Jason and I!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment