Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas break begins!

I took my last two finals today: Ultrasound Physics and Sectional Anatomy.
In physics I answer: "If the speed in the second medium is greater than that of the first medium what happens to the incident and transmission angles?" And, in sectional anatomy I have to be able to identify anatomy on ultrasound images... for example, what do you see in this image?

So, I am now on break for three and a half weeks :) I can't believe this is my last Christmas break ever - I better take it slowly. I have a whole list of things I want to accomplish, such as:
 - Enjoying Christmas and time with family
 - Cleaning the apartment - a REALLY good cleaning
 - Organizing recipes
 - Scrapbooking
 - Organizing school
 - Listening to Harry Potter books

We'll see how much gets done:) I am thankful for breaks, they help me regroup and refocus for the semester to come. I am also thankful for the Lord carrying me through one more semester. At the end of each semester I am amazed of how I made it through - and I know it is all the Lord giving me strength and grace.

"Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits— who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s."
~Psalm 103:1-5



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment